Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
- Study, Identify, design, and manage the implementation and optimization of systems & processes,
- Define, document & provide training for user acceptance test scripts,
- Define, document and undertake Functional Testing
- Execute user acceptance tests with the business for NFPS system & its interfaces.
- Provide 3rd level system & process support as required.
- Responsible for the management, documentation and maintenance of, the Internal Controls (IC) in their remit.
- Document processes and desk top procedures, FAQ’s & TTO’s (Transfer to Operations) when there have been process changes
- Maintain and update process and procedure diagrams and flowcharts in line with process changes
- Perform agreed monthly tasks e.g. Reconciliations
What we expect from you:
- Ability to engage with customer and internal staff as required
- Ability to ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required
- Administrative and project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and to build a strong rapport with customers and the Service Provider
- Results driven
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, with ability to act as individual practitioner and functional leader
- Oracle eBusiness (11i – Fusion) on General Ledger, Clearing House, Cash Management
- Internal controls – experience of documenting controls & processes and dealing with Auditors (External/internal)
- Experience of working as the business/IT interface to ensure requirements are understood & delivered
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
opublikowane 3 d. temu
Finance & Accounting (FP&A) Advisory Senior Manager
opublikowane 5 d. temu
Supply Chain Senior Manager
opublikowane 18 d. temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.