Agile Business Analyst / Consultant in Communication, Media and Technology Sector
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
- Designing and executing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
- Acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of the solution
- Supervising implementation of a particular IT component,
- Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
- Developing Target Operating Model
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or Telecoms/Media/High-Tech industry experience
- Proven Agile experience in the following areas:
- Working in an Agile project environment in the role of Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Product Owner
- Awareness of Agile practices e.g. Kanban, XP, TDD etc.
- Some experience with issue tracking/collaboration tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Leading an Agile/Lean organization or program transformation
- Agile certification would be an asset e.g. Scrum, SAFe etc.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- An employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply ONLINE as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
Federal - Healthcare Service Delivery Lead
opublikowane 1 dzień temu
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
opublikowane 5 d. temu
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
opublikowane 5 d. temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.