Consumer Goods Management Analyst/ Consultant - ERP / Cloud Services Deployment
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact?
Accenture is rapidly expanding Management Consulting network based in the prominent locations around the world. Our team drives Industry Innovation by delivering SAP S/4HANA, SAP Applications ( incl. SAP Hybris, Ariba, BPC, IBP, SFSF, Fieldglass, Concur SAP Leonardo, SAP Cloud Platform) and is supporting “Journey to Cloud” (incl. Salesforce Service, Marketing, Commerce, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
- You will play a key role in implementation of SAP products and CRM solutions including Salesforce Marketing, Service, Commerce Cloud to achieve strategic goals.
- You will be involved in full cycles, end-to-end, global projects guiding our clients through the safe passage towards successful Go-Live.
- You will play an active role in developing breakthrough digital solutions.
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
- You will be travelling across the world to cooperate with leading Consumer Goods industry players.
- Experience as Consultant with at least one end-to-end IT system implementation project (preferable SAP, Salesforce).
- Core skills in at least one of the SAP Modules: FI/CO, PS, SD, MM, PP/QM, PM, MDG, Salesforce Cloud Marketing, Cloud Service, Cloud Commerce.
- Very good knowledge of one of the CRM platform and its declarative capabilities and out-of-the-box functionalities.
- Hands on experience in SAP S/4HANA, other ERP/ CRM systems. Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud as a plus.
- Knowledge of data management & architecture, testing, cutover and GO-LIVE Readiness processes it is required.
- Experience in working for FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services clients will be an additional value.
- Team player with project management skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment. Preferable certificates in both, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset (German preferable).
- 3+ years of overall industry, IT or consulting (preferred) experience and minimum bachelor’s degree. We are looking for leads who will guide the client & the project team focusing on value added through project management skills. No technical skill needed, only functional knowledge necessary to lead the end to end project delivery.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- An employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
Federal - Healthcare Service Delivery Lead
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
opublikowane 4 d. temu
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
opublikowane 4 d. temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.