- Advising our clients from Financial Services Institutions, global corporate entities as well as other industries including Resources & Energy or Consumer Goods on a wide range of Risk Management topics
- Acting as a subject matter expert while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics
- Building relationships and working together with global Accenture Risk Management teams
- Using your analytical & quantitative skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data as well as model driven insights
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Big Data & Cloud Solutions, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the risk management function
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum 2 years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions such as Universal/Investment bank, Broker-Dealer, Rating Agency, Energy/Telecom corporate entity or Professional Services/Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Credit Risk Measurement for financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Market Risk Measurement and Management-related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting
- VaR Calculations for financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.
- New or evolving regulations in risk management including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards
- Operational Risk Management Framework and risk calculation methodology. Developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators and computing Operational Risk RWA
- ALM, Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
- Capital forecasting and modelling
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- Climate Risk related innovative solutions to measure impact on diverse risk relevant areas of various industries
- An understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe: Knowledge of Basel III and IV principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID, FRTB, GDPR, IFRS 9, Anacredit, etc.
- Experience across risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, Algorithmics, Moody’s, eFront, OFSAA
- Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CQF, CFA preferred
- Natural leader, Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a great supplement
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
opublikowane 1 dzień temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.