Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
The candidate will work within the KYC and TMI team, managing a team who will be responsible for several activities aligned with the remediation of Know Your Customer activity for corporate/individuals with low and medium risk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Playing a key role in supporting the delivery of comprehensive financial crime prevention and Anti Money Laundering processes
Supervising a team of analysts to ensure the right level of talent management including ongoing feedback, career development and coaching
Ensuring highest quality and productivity levels and timely completion of goals as per Bank’s process standards and guidelines
Scheduling, allocating and reviewing team members’ work results for accuracy and completeness
Initiate internal quality check to ensure team’s effectiveness and efficiency
Cooperation with Bank’s departments involved in AML process (including Relationship Management, Risk, Legal and Compliance)
- 4-5 years of experience within financial services industry (preferably in compliance-related functions)
- Deep technical knowledge of end-to-end Transaction Monitoring and Anti Money Laundering processes
- Relevant experience in fast paced client-faced environment
- Experience in managing a team within financial services company
- Ability and desire to coach, mentor and guide team members
- Experience in planning and prioritizing tasks effectively and efficiently and drive for results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (with emphasis on Excel)
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- ICA or ACAMS certification would be an asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
Starszy Tester Manualny
Starszy Tester Automatyczny
Młodszy/a Specjalista/ka ds. IT
Information Technology Operations