Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
- Performing identity verification documents check, and research on a range of customer types with different structures in all jurisdictions
- Reviewing publicly available sources for information pertaining to customer due diligence
- Maintaining delivery of a high quality service level to clients and ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate
- Investigating cultural EU nuances regarding documents provided by the customers
- Promoting local customer-centric knowledge and experiences to create a superior customer experience for our high valued users
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving environment
- Ability to understand your current clients’ processes and guidelines
- Ability to research, perform account investigations, upsell, optimize, document, update and follow up on these issues and responses as they come up.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
What do we expect?
- Written and spoken fluency in Turkish
- Italian, Dutch and Spanish would be additional asset
- Experience working AML or compliance would be an advantage
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Full time employment contract and great salary
- Work for one of the most recognizable IT companies as a client.
- Unique office environment with catering for employees, drinks and game rooms.
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
Federal - Web Developer
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration