Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive Operations is part of Accenture Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
What will you do?
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow. We will need your support in:
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution [IoT area]
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agreed time
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution.
- Prepare reports for the Client
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or master’s degree or being during the studies
- We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle multiple tasks
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must
- Good English (spoken and written), C1
- Good German (spoken and written), C1 Level [nice to have but not obligatory on this position]
- Good communication skills
- Induction training on the process and customer requirements at the beginning of employment
- Support of more experienced colleagues in case of more complex and difficult complaints and issues
- Civil contract
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 20-25 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum. After initial training some working hours will be possible on the weekends
- Your working time will be adjusted to the requirements of your study [if you are still the student]. We will ask you when you would like to work, and we will adjust working schedule to it.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain various skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
- Dynamic working environment
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration