Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive Operations is part of Accenture Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
What will you do?
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow. We will need your support in:
- Preparing reporting as per requirements
- Creating and updating PowerPoint Presentations
- Supporting day to day operations of Marketing Operations Team
- Working on ad-hoc requests with short deadlines
- Updating and archiving documents as per Client requirements
What do we expect from you?
- Flexibility to work minimum 30 hours per week
- Bachelor or master’s degree or being during the studies
- We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle multiple tasks
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must
- Very good English (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Interest in Marketing, Communication, content management systems or other related discipline would be an asset
- Flexible working hours on civil contract for 3 months period
- Paid training
- Civil Contract
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain various skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
- Dynamic working environment
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.