- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Working with global clients on the implementation of IWMS solutions
- Gathering/document functional and business user requirements
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution
- Supporting the client in decision making
- Coordination of work performed by the configuration team during implementation
- Supporting interface related queries
- Preparing business process maps
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Providing support to the users as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in implementing IWMS systems for Corporate Real Estate organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in develop and documenting, through a collaborative effort, IWMS functional and system requirements
- Ability to evaluate, assess and analyze functional and system requirements and assist the team in providing the analysis required to determine how the IWMS solution(s) best fit the Client need.
- Solid experience in analyzing/improving Client’s internal relevant business processes using your previous experience with IWMS processes and systems.
- Experience in working with multiple, diverse data sources to determine the data model required to meet the Client’s analytic/reporting needs
- Experience with developing Client deliverables using multiple MS Office-based applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems or comparable discipline
- Proven foundational knowledge of IWMS Systems Consulting-industry experience working on 2-3 medium-large scale successful solution delivery engagements
- Strong ability to lead the creation of client project deliverables
- 2+ years of Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated team workstream collaborative experience
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment necessary to be successful
- Experience with business process mapping using relevant tools (I.e. Visio).
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools (i.e. Tableau.)
- Familiar with current on trends relating to IWMS technology and real estate/facilities industries.
- Client Friendly; Easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
USA IL - Chicago
FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
USA TX - Dallas
Workday Recruiting- Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
SAP SD/OTC Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration