Accenture Interactive Operations is part of Accenture Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
As Digital Marketing Specialist mostly you will:
- Have an understanding of the business and digital marketing goals of the Program Owner
- Be responsible for executing digital marketing and communications programs
- Act as advisory to the Program Owner in related marketing aspects
- Work with Program Owner / his teams and external agencies to complete programs with internal client and offshore team
- Lead daily communications with Client / local teams and their corresponding agencies, via requirements gathering, identifying risks, tracking and resolving issues as well as status reporting
- Work independently in multicultural environment
What do we expect from you:
Minimum 3 years of proven professional experience in managing marketing / digital marketing programs independently for external client and with external agencies
Excellent English skills (both written and spoken). Knowledge of second European language (preferably German and / or French) would be an important asset
Experience in conducting advisory roles for the client with ability to manage change and risk with ultimate goal to provide the expected clients’ outcomes
Proven record of success in working in multinational environment with good understand of cross cultural communication
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.kariera.accenture.com. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
USA IL - Chicago
FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
USA TX - Dallas
Workday Recruiting- Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
SAP SD/OTC Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration