Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
As Customer Service Representative, you will assist our customers to solve issues concerning our online advertising products and answering all their product related questions.
- Optimize campaigns and pitch features for customers
- Manage account activation and optimization, campaign, budget, troubleshooting and keywords queries
- Manage complaints, fraud, and account hijacking queries
- Processing of billing and payment
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English and Italian, great communication skills
- Previous B2B experience would be an asset
- Ability to understand current clients’ processes and needs and resolve quickly their queries
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and offer support on different communication channels
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
USA IL - Chicago
FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
USA TX - Dallas
Workday Recruiting- Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
SAP SD/OTC Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration