- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
- Designing and executing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
- Working with clients on investigating customer needs and problems in order to create a list of requirements
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
- Acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of the solution
- Supervising implementation of a particular IT component,
- Performing a current state analysis of business-related processes to develop solutions and project methodologies
- Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
- Developing Target Operating Model
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Proven Agile experience in the following areas:
- Working in an Agile project environment in the role of Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Product Owner
- Awareness of Agile practices e.g. Kanban, XP, TDD etc.
- Some experience with issue tracking/collaboration tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Leading an Agile/Lean organization or program transformation
- Agile certification would be an asset e.g. Scrum, SAFe etc.
- Solid telecommunications, media or high technology industry background proven by work experience in a Telecoms/Media/High-Tech company or in the Consulting company would be an asset.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
USA CO - Denver
Digital Marketing Senior Analyst
Marketing & Communications
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Google Cloud Architect
Business & Technology Integration