OSS Business Analyst / Consultant in Telecommunication, Media and Technology Sector
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/
As a CMT professional you will be mainly involved in delivering business and technology transformation projects for telecommunication, high-tech and media companies worldwide. In CMT we help our clients to define and implement new operating models, improve their operational efficiency and bring new digital capabilities indispensable in the new economy. We are at the forefront of clients’ transformations and work in the intersection of business and technology/IT. We face clients to understand their challenges and design the solutions with the best-of-breed methodologies and technologies provided by Accenture. In the CMT team you will need to build business relationships to understand client challenges and objectives to define and implement the right business solution. Your business acumen, analytical skills and business judgement are the skills you will need to leverage on.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an OSS Professional in our CMT practice, a typical day might include:
- Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
- Designing and executing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
- Working with clients on investigating customer needs and problems in order to create a list of requirements
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
- Acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of the solution
- Supervising implementation of a particular IT component,
- Performing a current state analysis of business-related processes to develop solutions and project methodologies
- Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
- Developing Target Operating Model
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Solid telecommunications, media or high technology industry background work experience in a Telecoms or in the Consulting company
- Understanding business environment in the Telecommunications wholesale market
- Knowledge of Operations Support Systems (OSS) in at least one of the following areas: order management and orchestration, provisioning and fulfillment, inventory/ network management, engineering, planning and repair functions
- Knowledge of any of the following applications would be an asset: Oracle Order & Service Management, Oracle Unified Inventory Management, Oracle Automated Service Activation Program, Oracle Network Integrity, Netcool, Remedy
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday/Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
Federal - Web Developer
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration