- Minimum Bachelor's degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance from an university of repute
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish would be an asset
- 2+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure in one of the following sectors: Telecom, Insurance, Banking, Media, High Tech industries (e.g. Software, Medical Equipment etc.), Retail, FMCG, Pharma, Oil & Gas, Utilities
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, insight generation, analysis of marketing databases, customer segmentation, customer profiling, acquisition models, retention models, cross-selling models
- Deep knowledge of SAS. Other tools like SQL, Matlab, Cognos, R, SPSS, KXEN, Hadoop and other data management tools will be an asset
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: email@example.com If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.careers.accenture.com Print, sign and return the form by post to our office.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.