- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of overall industry or consulting (preferred) experience
- ERP implementation experience (min. 2 projects life cycles) with one of the following areas: Production Management, Quality management, Supply Chain
- Experience with business process design and system configuration
- Understanding of change management as well as security and authorization processes i
- Knowledge of best practices for production, plant maintenance, logistics processes as well as material and BOM master data management
- Good understanding of data dependencies
- Experience as team lead in setting up and coordinating testing, training, cutover, post go-live support
- Experience in providing end users post go-live support and defect resolution
- Experience in definition and documenting of interfaces between ERP and other systems e.g. TMS, CRM, MES
- Experience in chemicals, natural resources industry will be additional asset
- Should be skilled in using MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, MS Project
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you prefer email please include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.