- Bachelor or master degree
- Customer services experience - min. 6 months - ideally within online related services
- Written and spoken fluency in business English and Russian
- Focus on assisting clients by driving the right product adoption for the right client – previous B2B experience would be an asset
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and identified areas where clients can improve how they use client’s solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs to help grow their business on advertising platform
- Ability to understand current clients’ processes and guidelines
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to overall product, processes, and policies to improve process
Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Localization: Kraków
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.