Accenture is a company serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture collaborates with the leading and best recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation by delivering measurable outcomes through its five practices Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. Its home page is http://www.accenture.com/
Accenture Research is a global, award-winning team providing insights and analysis to Accenture and its clients throughout the world. Joining Accenture Research translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Our researchers come together with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds to create talented teams of problem-solvers. We hope you’ll want to join us!
- Build data science research assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market
- Develop and write research proposals and market and sell the capability to clients internally. Collaborate in raising awareness and understanding of data science research tools and outputs in Accenture and Accenture Research (text analytics, sentiment analysis, data-wrangling, machine learning, web-scraping etc.).
- Assist in growing data science skills in the team, ie. organizing learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities.
- Interact and collaborate with economists and industry researchers
- Help develop a strategy for boosting the role of data science in current and future thought leadership for Accenture Research.
- Represent Accenture Research in client-facing situation, for instance in proposals and live presentations where a core part of the research solution resides in data science.