Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet Industry X Team.
Industry X is about setting a strategic vision and approach that helps clients leverage advanced technologies to reinvent products and services from design and engineering to manufacturing and support, accelerating operational efficiency and enterprise-wide growth.
Reinvent things, to be smart and connected. Make things, to be profitable. Integrate things, for intelligence. Listen to things, for feedback. Design things, faster. Produce things, safer. Operate things, better. Source things, sustainably. Move things, on demand. Deliver things, with relevance. Service things, remotely. The world is changing industry - Let’s change the way industry works. The future of making things, and the things we make.
In Industry X, we transform businesses to place them at the forefront of innovation and help clients realize the potential of their companies.
What will you do?
- You will play a key role in harness extensive Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Industry X to deliver business value
- You will work with leading Industry X clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute HSE analytics, digital transformation strategies and digital solutions
- You will evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals
- You will deliver high-impact client solutions by bringing together offerings with a clear understanding of the client problem statement
- You will manage client relationships and provide industry insight and experience across the industries
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Master and/or Engineer Degree in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Understanding and experience in Industry 4.0 technologies
- 4-7 years of experience of working in digital transformation programs and deployment of the digital solutions to managing HSE including Process Safety and Operational Risk: Sphera, Enablon / eVision, Intelex, UL, SAP EHS
- Knowledge of Connected Worker Ecosystem - field worker management, digital work automation, mobility application etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to work with geographically dispersed teams
- The candidate should have excellent Client facing capabilities, continuous improvement and Agile mindset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, however dur to pandemic the we are delivering our work remotely.
- Since our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required once pandemic situation is over.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large, international projects in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to powerful learning platforms and unique know-how
- Support in developing your career such as mentoring program or feedback
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.