Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. In Poland Accenture has offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Gdańsk, Łódź, Wrocław and Katowice. They employ more than 8,600 staff. To learn more visit our website: accenture.com
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
As a key player in the Collections Team, you will have the responsibility for cash receivables for our client.
What will you do :
- Managing standard customer ledger to collect accounts receivable balances from invoiced customers through a combination of email and telephone calls
- Cash collections, debt management, accounts reconciliation
- Achieving and exceeding month end and quarter end Service Level Agreements SLA's both Critical Performance Indicator CPI s Key Performance Indicators KPI s
- Responsible for managing blocked orders
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with the client sales teams
- Managing client requests within the client's system
- Responsible for investigating and resolving customer queries
- Working independently, with some guidance in complex situations
- Completing daily and ad hoc reports
- Ensuring compliance with client collections policies and procedures