Title: 3585: Technology Partner Programs Specialist (Marketing Specialist)
Role of the Services Marketing Team
The Services Marketing Team works with Accenture’s Chief Strategy Officer to bring the business strategy to life across the organization. The team then translates the business strategy into strategic marketing and communications strategies and plans across our four Services—Song, Industry X, Technology and Operations.
Position Description & Responsibilities
Working as part of Accenture’s Technology Marketing + Communications team, this position will be responsible for supporting internal and external marketing and communications activities and programs that support Accenture’s strategic Partner marketing programs. Partners include, but are not limited to, Adobe, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow and Workday. In this role, you will help deliver impactful content, event-related communications and other marketing deliverables and programs that aim to position Accenture in target markets and grow Accenture’s business with clients and prospects.
We are looking for a marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. In this role, you must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends and enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, and that’s the beauty of it, here are a few highlights about the role:
- Support content and creative assets development for thought leadership and content marketing campaigns and programs.
- Support Accenture-owned and third-party events by working on event-related internal and external communications, client invitations, content, web pages and other marketing materials.
- Assist in developing written content, PowerPoint presentations and other materials for marketing campaigns and events.
- Collaborate with various marketing and creative teams to help write and deliver internal and executive communications through various channels.
- Assist in creating WordPress or internal portal articles and managing site design and development.
- Assist in planning and creating external communications for various channels, including email, video, blogs, accenture.com pages, infographics and social media.
- Manage internal and external agencies, writers and creative designers as needed.
- Manage workflow using relevant tools to support strategic planning, marketing operations, budgeting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications or related.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, experience in the technology industry and/or for a large, global organization is highly desirable. Experience in Ecosystem or Partner marketing a plus.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required including the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Experience in writing for different formats, mediums and audiences including long-form, short-form; social media, web, video; external and internal audiences among others.
- Experience in marketing events; collateral development; marketing strategy and planning; message and marketing campaign development; digital /social media marketing.
- Strong organizational, program and time management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
- Able to work effectively and independently and at speed across functional and geographic groups.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian.
- Personal flexibility to work virtually, sometimes in the office and travel if required.
- Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zones.
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.