The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative Campaign Marketing Specialist with a proven ability to strategise and activate high-quality global digital marketing campaigns. This Campaign Marketing Manager will support markets.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must develop and in-depth understanding of the Market's goals and priorities to ensure campaign objectives, goals and KPIs are met. Working closely with the Markets teams, the Campaign Marketing Manager will advise on Market activation of global campaign strategies and high-impacting campaign activation plans. This position is highly visible and a vital part of the Campaign Management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to ensure comprehensive and integrated activation plans are developed, align with campaign parameters, and channel execution occurs according to plan
- Advise the campaign owners on campaign strategies based on historical performance data and knowledge
- Organise and host campaign management meetings to ensure alignment across the cross-functional team
- Collaborate with industry and market campaign managers to confirm localised campaign plans are being executed according to plan
- Work with channel leads to provide thorough campaign reporting on campaigns in the markets
- Ensure best practices and brand guidelines are being adhered to
- Participate in and drive miscellaneous campaign projects as needed