Accenture’s Ethics Programs team is seeking an experienced professional to join our team managing our Ethics Programs and overall strategic plan.
The manager will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of programs around Accenture’s Code of Business Ethics, Conduct Counts, and required Ethics and Compliance training.
The manager may also provide strategic input to other ethics programs, including Personal Conflicts of Interest, Policies Oversight, and V&A Compliance.
As a manager on our team, you will report to and work closely with the Director of Ethics Programs to continually grow mature programs, staying on top of trends and incorporating new ideas.
As Accenture’s business and strategy changes, our programs will evolve, creating new opportunities.
- Proactive management of various global ethics programs including designing and implementing governance processes;
- Identify relevant current and future ethics and compliance industry best practices, regulatory requirements, and voluntary commitments; translating these insights into actionable plans for Accenture’s programs;
- Develop multi-year strategy, approach, and guiding principles to evolve existing programs; incorporating data-driven analytics and latest industry insights into strategy and future projects;
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships; closely work with leaders across other Corporate Functions, including Human Resources, Finance, Marketing + Communication, and other Legal teams to deliver program goals;
- Strong writing skills with the ability to quickly and clearly craft succinct executive briefings;
- Effectively work remotely with and manage global teams, providing advice and guidance in an engaged, business-focused, and pragmatic manner;
- May indirectly and directly supervise other resources on the Ethics Programs team.
- Travel required as needed (likely <10%);
- Must have ability to effectively work with others remotely, manage a schedule with global stakeholders.