Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Contract Management is part of our Legal and Commercial Services. Our professionals bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximising value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks. We work alongside Accenture sales and delivery teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle to provide high quality advice and support for negotiation, drafting and ongoing management of client contracts.
We apply commercial and contractual expertise to lead the delivery of legal & commercial outcomes for our priority engagements and portfolios, including:
- Sales growth: expanding the footprint of our agreements and supporting new business;
- Revenue protection: delivering on our contractual commitments;
- Margin improvement: effectively managing commercial levers, risks and issues; and
- Compliance with contract obligations and Accenture policy.
Contract Associate Managers assist with managing clients or a portfolio of clients in a manner that maximises value for Accenture and clients.
Contract Associate Managers must be capable of managing contracts including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Associate Managers are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Associate Managers may also organize and direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business. Contract Associates Managers are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts.
- Lead/participate in contract management teams across projects and accounts; work with account leadership, client commercial and business stakeholders to understand and support client needs and priorities, account strategy, objectives and opportunities, as well as contract and subcontract compliance;
- Work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements;
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with business and account leaders;
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities.
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilization of resources
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff;
- Assist with assessing training and education needs for junior staff on a specific project or account, when operating as the contract management lead; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Support the identification, escalation and resolution of commercial and contract risks and issues working with CM and project leadership to ensure the best outcome for all parties;
- Draft and review appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
- Engage in pre-award sales activities, engage in discussions with delivery team regarding potential deal shaping and contractual outcomes with sales teams and business leadership, including contract and other documents drafting support;
- Demonstrate reasonable knowledge and understanding of Accenture's offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation
- Drafts Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive), working with project leadership to provide timely reviews and quality contractual documents that are fit for purpose and collaborating with other internal organizations;
- Support negotiations to achieve the best outcomes for Accenture and clients.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Independently implements contract management processes on a specific project or account;
- Ensures all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account are identified and communicated to relevant personnel;
- Works with delivery and finance leads to identify and flex appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit.