About the role:
Accenture, a fortune 500 company, is a global management consulting and professional services firm that solves its clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We serve clients in more than 120 countries with over 738 000 employees.
Overview of the Team:
People are at the heart of Global Assistance and Protection (GAP), Accenture’s Corporate Security Team. We are an organization of highly skilled, experienced, and diverse professionals who take immense pride in serving Accenture and helping grow the business. The Regional Protective Services team is a core part of GAP with members based out of various regions of the world.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Regional Protective Services EMEA, the Manager, Regional Protective Services Europe is a full time role, responsible for providing Enterprise Security Risk Management - crisis and incident management, physical security risk management, investigative services, workplace violence prevention and planning, behavioral threat assessment and management, event and travel security, executive protection, geo-political threat monitoring (regional/global), security threat/risk identification and analysis, security vendor management, security training, and budget development advice and assistance to Accenture locations within the area of responsibility. The role may also include some elements of Global responsibilities.
S/he will assist in providing strategic leadership of a corporate security program in a complicated corporate environment that values collaboration, independent thinking, proactive problem-solving, integrity, collegiality, efficiency, and continuous organizational transformation. S/he is expected to develop a close collaborative relationship with Accenture’s Business, IT, Cyber Security, Legal, Travel, Workplace, and HR leaders as well as with domestic and foreign law enforcement and diplomatic and intelligence services.
The incumbent will preferably be based either out of Warsaw, Poland or Dublin, Ireland. S/he will support Europe Regional Protective Services amongst other global responsibilities; s/he is required to be flexible and be available on call (24*7) to support the people and business of Accenture.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the people safety/security mission.
- Foster security culture and awareness.
- Apply your broad security risk management knowledge, understanding of policies, procedures, and frameworks to enable business operations activities.
- Contribute / implement security strategy, plans, procedures, and controls
- Identify, anticipate, assess, and help resolve complex business challenges where collaboration and cooperation between individuals is often needed to affect the solution.
- Conduct / support security surveys, internal and externals audits & reviews.
- Cultivate, build engagement / relationship with internal and external stake holders including vendors, industry organizations, law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Establish near term goals and provide input to longer term goals within area of responsibility; contribute to long-term planning.
- Maintain awareness of relevant EU regulations and decisions.
Crisis Management, Risk Intelligence, Event Monitoring, and Employee Notification:
- As SME (crisis incident management) serve as a key contact for internal and external stake holders.
- Deal with difficult and sensitive situations appropriately and confidentially.
- Oversee information gathering to identify and assess any threats against the organization.
- Manage incident notification and security assessments by vendors to ensure the timely receipt of information and analysis on events which could impact Accenture’s facilities, people, or operations.
- Oversee the dissemination of such information to Accenture leadership and coordinates any messaging to employees.
- Be on point for escalations from the Global Accenture Security Operations Center by serving as an on-duty watch officer.
- Active member of Behavioral Threat Assessment Teams (BTAT).
- Support employees/contractors/clients affected by internal / external safety-security incidents.
- Conduct threat assessments to include domestic and international operations and disseminate findings as needed.
- Support security awareness training, hotel-residential security, journey management, office security, and travel security.
- Oversee the provision of special security arrangements for a variety of events.
- Support executive protection and event security management; coordinate physical on-site security, medical and local law enforcement support to select meetings accordingly.
- Manage / oversee vendors - personnel
Reports to: Associate Director, Regional Protective Services, EMEA
External Relationships: External security vendors, domestic and foreign law enforcement and diplomatic and intelligence services, security industry peer networks and organizations.