At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
We Are: a Deal Structuring & Pricing at Accenture. A team that utilizes industry leading data to drive market relevant pricing and profit strategies for Accenture.
You Are: A shrewd analyst with their finger on the pulse of the market. Well-versed in the art of influence, your expertise instils confidence in those you lead—and in other leaders. A teacher and a learner—you share your knowledge generously while absorbing what others tell you. A skilled communicator and master negotiator, your goal is to find the win-win situation in any deal.
The Work: You use your financial expertise and insights to guide key decision makers on rate card pricing. You play a key role in ensuring Accenture offers deals that are attractive to customers, and profitable to the business, by:
- Implementing effective rate card commercial strategies
- Ensuring standard rates are market relevant to achieve target sales
- Recognizing situations in which rate cards should not be used and advising sales leaders/teams on more appropriate strategies
- Helping sales teams/leaders understand client requirements and selection criteria
- Educating sales and pricing teams on market context to give them confidence in our pricing approach
- Coaching sales teams on negotiation and joining negotiations if needed
- Overseeing price positioning, financial structuring, deal shaping and qualification activities
- Working with teams to analyze solutions, develop business cases, and prepare proposals and presentations
- Continuously developing self and others
- Identifying and applying ways to improve pricing tools and processes