About the role:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in Corporate Functions contribute to the running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' businesses, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Ethics & Compliance is part of our CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) group in Legal. Our professionals work closely with other Legal teams, corporate and business functions to ensure we do business in a responsible and compliant way, and help bring our values to life, every day, with a focus on building and maintaining trust of our people, clients, suppliers and partners. We identify and manage legal, business and commercial risks and provide high quality guidance and advice to our organization.
Accenture’s Ethics Programs team seeking is seeking an experienced professional to join our team supporting our Ethics Programs. The team oversees Accenture’s global ethics programs including Accenture’s Code of Business Ethics, Conduct Counts, required Ethics and Compliance training, Policies Oversight, Personal Conflicts of Interest, and V&A Compliance. As an associate manager on the team, you will report to the Director of Ethics Programs and work closely with the managers and other team members to support the growth and evolution of our mature program.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with Ethics Programs managers to support projects which are strategic to achieving Ethics Programs' desired business outcomes;
- Support the design and implementation of programs enhancements or other key initiatives;
- Drive completion of policies-related initiatives;
- Conduct analysis on data to identify trends and produce data-driven insights to inform decisions related to all Ethics Programs;
- Create and manage work plans and key dependencies, ensuring program objectives are being met; consistent reporting on project status;
- Conduct external benchmarking and research related to best practices and emerging trends;
- Assist with program assessments to identify process improvements;
- Support external recognition/award processes;
- Create job aids and guidance materials for audiences outside the team;
- Support regular reporting against internal controls and audit requests (internal and external).