What will you do?
As a Business Strategy Corporate Real Estate Finance Management Consultant in the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions practice, you’ll use your skills and experience in business, finance, and corporate real estate management to partner with multidisciplinary teams to develop future-focused, agile strategies to help organizations thrive in today’s world of constant transformation. You will lead transformative client engagements in our Zero-Based Real Estate practice, a specialized offering incorporating Accenture’s Zero-Based mindset.
A typical day might include:
- Working with global clients to design and implement strategic initiatives in real estate and facilities management, workplace, business services, organizational development, portfolio optimization and finance transformation
- Helping clients to go through the cost transformation by looking at certain business components like resources, performance metrics, value chains, operating models, and cost structures.
- In collaboration with inter-disciplinary teams in Finance, Operations, Strategy, and Technology, applying your analytical skills, expertise, creativity, and imagination to help deliver innovative business transformation solutions for our clients
- Growing your skills and building experience in multiple areas of corporate real estate management through hands-on project experience and world-class training and professional development opportunities
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- 5+ years experience in real estate and/or business strategy management with a focus on finance and organizational transformation
- Minimum bachelor's degree or certification in Business / Finance / Real Estate
- Familiarity and experience with a broad range of corporate real estate and facilities management functions, including portfolio management, transaction management, lease administration, capital projects management, facilities maintenance, workplace solutions, and sustainability
- Strategy consulting experience, strong financial acumen and cost/performance transformation experience are strong assets
- Excellent oral and written communication, great presentation skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, customer service driven and detail oriented. Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French, Spanish or other European language would be a strong asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to self-perform in terms of prioritizing multiple tasks and managing time effectively, with the ability to function in a virtual global team environment and contribute to the timely delivery of multiple projects
- Working knowledge of data analytics concepts, issues, practices, methodologies
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk.
- We are delivering our work mostly remotely but knowing that Intelligent Consulting Hub Europe (ICH) way of working is also based on traveling and serving advisory, typically working closely with our Clients in their offices, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
What we offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experiences with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Intelligent Consulting Hub is a part of Europe Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations across Europe. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland part of ICH Consulting Hub is located in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, ICH Consulting Hub Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.