What will you do?
- Work with our practice leaders and clients in driving launch effectiveness, and commercial excellence
- Provide market and business intelligence to customers and practice leaders through rigorous data analysis and modeling, applying the advanced research methods
- Develop and assess strategic options based on conclusions from your analysis
- Develop effective client solutions through leveraging various digital tools
- Deliver best-in-class, engaging fact-based presentations with clear rationale & size of the prize for all recommendations
- Continuously grow yourself and help grow the Growth, Pricing, and Corporate Strategy team: participate in the training, actively share your knowledge, manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility. Conceptualize, design, and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of the Intelligent Consulting Hub
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business, Marketing, International Relations, Engineering, or similar
- Min. 2 years of experience working in business consulting and/or in Commercial Strategy, Marketing, and Sales Strategies areas in an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem structuring capabilities
- Fluent in business English (written or spoken), additional language capabilities are a major advantage: preferable German, Spanish, French
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (with a focus on excel and PPT)
- Excellent Communication Skills, strong team-oriented mindset and team spirit
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk.
- We are delivering our work mostly remotely but knowing that Intelligent Consulting Hub Europe (ICH) way of working is also based on traveling and serving advisory, typically working closely with our Clients in their offices, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
What we offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experiences with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Intelligent Consulting Hub is a part of Europe Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations across Europe. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland part of ICH Consulting Hub is located in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, ICH Consulting Hub Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.