What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Analyst/Consultant in M&A and PE Practice, a typical day might include:
- Pre-closing activities including formulation of M&A and divestiture strategies, identification and prioritization of the most attractive M&A targets, and due diligence process
- Post-closing activities such as planning of post-merger integrations or carveouts/separations, and execution of the transition period
- Business transformation initiatives in the M&A context, such as the design of new operating models, revenue growth strategies, cost optimizations, and IT transformations
- Assisting our clients located often in Western Europe, the United States, and the Middle East
- Working in highly multicultural project teams, usually spread across many countries
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience (incl. internships) for an Analyst position or a Master’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience for a Consultant position
- Experience in M&A strategy formulation, target screening, commercial, operations, and technology/IT due diligence, post-merger integration or separation planning
- Exposure to some of the following industries: Retail and Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Communications and Media, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities
- An analytical mindset, a can-do attitude, proven management skills, the ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing, and very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in English, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive and client-facing attitude
You get bonus points if you:
- Have experience in strategy and management consulting companies, in-house strategy teams, Private Equity firms, M&A advisory boutiques, or investment banking
- Have experience in large-scale business or IT transformations, regardless of the industry
- Have experience in market analysis, business case development, and financial modeling
- Have some understanding and a lot of interest in technologies transforming global businesses, e.g., cloud - including enterprise cloud platforms, automation, and artificial intelligence – many of our projects take place at the intersection of business and technology
- Have working proficiency in German or French
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarters in Warsaw with offices in Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk.
- We are delivering our work mostly remotely but knowing that Intelligent Consulting Hub Europe (ICH) way of working is also based on traveling and serving advisory, typically working closely with our Clients in their offices, willingness, and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
What we offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional experience Polish market, skills, knowledge, and experience on large-scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One-of-a-kind experiences with the best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized training.
- Attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual’ career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Intelligent Consulting Hub is a part of Europe Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations across Europe. No matter what business, no matter where, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future by creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland part of ICH Consulting Hub is located in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź, and Gdańsk. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools, and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world-class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, ICH Consulting Hub Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets, and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz