Marketing +Communications Specialist, Talent Brand and I&D
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience
and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all
powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the
promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Inclusion and diversity (I&D) is embedded in everything we do – every decision we make and action we take – and remains a key enabler of
our business results. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The I&D Marketing + Communications Specialist will work closety with the Talent Brand and I&D team to drive high impact campaigns to
engage our target audiences around the world. You will collaborate with an integrated global Marketing and Communications team and
execute strategic integrated strategies and plans that support our business priorities, help advance our culture of equality and drive brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support and execute high-impact, integrated campaigns to advance Accenture’s leadership position in I&D
- Use strong storytelling, written and oral communications and presentation skills to ensure we are communicating effectively with all our audiences
- Manage detailed execution and rollout of strategies, assets, new tools, programs, and processes from conception through implementation.
- Manage ambiguity and quick-turn expectations, agile execution, and ability to navigate multiple processes at the same time
- Execute a unifying brand experience and oversee the use of our brand profile across multiple channels – advertising, search, social, accenture.com (home page), talent channels and content treatment.
• Minimum 6 years of marketing and communications/brand management experience with a track record for high performance.
• Experience with integrated marketing, working across marketing channels and project management
• Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
• Strong creative innovation skills and experience in measuring impact/metrics evaluation
• Experience and strong understanding of inclusion and diversity
• Global perspective and understanding of local business marketplace
• Strong written and oral communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed environment
• Must be agile and willing to jump in and execute deliverables when needed
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Monday.com, Adobe, and website content management tools, i.e.,