Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
• Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
• Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
• Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
• Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
• Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
You will also maintain work relations with:
• External Customers.
• Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
• Local Order to Cash Operations
• Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.