Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
What will you do:
As the Microsoft Azure Expert in Data, you will deliver consulting/design services in this field. Your main responsibilities are to:
• Act as a trusted advisor for our clients by designing and building analytics cloud solutions to enable better outcomes
• Deliver architectures for transformation and modernization of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies
• Analyze current business practices, processes, and procedures as well as identify relevant Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics IaaS, SaaS and PaaS services
• Support the use of data-driven insights to help our clients achieve outcomes and goals whilst respecting security requirements
• Design and build data pipelines, data streams, reports, information dashboards, data services APIs, data generators and other data-relevant services
• Work across client stakeholders to gather solution requirements and propose architecture decisions
• During implementation collect, aggregate, and analyze structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources
• Have a sound understanding of consumption cost drivers in Azure cloud-based solutions
• Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics
• Define effective metrics for data monitoring processes. Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code fundamentals
• Be a critical part of the data supply chain, ensuring that stakeholders can access and manipulate data for routine and ad hoc analysis to drive business outcomes using Advanced Analytics
• Implement and follow Accenture sustainability by design approach of embedding environmental, social and governance (ESG) capabilities across the project lifecycle