What do we expect from you:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the ICT sector with a focus on large-scale, technology-enabled transformation
- Consulting experience in professional consulting services or industry setting at the intersection of business and technology
- At least 4 years of experience in designing solution architectures on Azure, designing and architecting migration from or to other Cloud providers is considered a plus
- Experience with Power Platform and Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale E2E transformations leveraging Agile delivery patterns (i.e., ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while obtaining agreed business outcomes)
- Demonstrated experience with different database and storage technologies (e.g., SQL database(s), NoSQL such as Hadoop, MongoDB, , Redis,...)
- Proven people talents’ developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
- Master’s degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- An excellent level of English (C1-C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) with outstanding written and verbal communication skills is a must
You have at least the following certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (mandatory)
And at least one Associate certification from below:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
Additional foreign language classes
Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
Remote work and flexible working hours
Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."