Leadership Recruiting - V&A Strategic Program Manager, Europe
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and strategic team member who is inspired to do amazing things! In this unique role within Ventures & Acquisitions (V&A), you will bring an enthusiasm for exciting projects and build expertise in strategic program management. This role will assist with deal execution and also help drive the Function’s process transformation and direct delivery. Hiring our acquisition MD joiners involves confidential projects and you will interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. If you enjoy working in a global environment and collaborating across dynamic ecosystems, this role will be perfect for you.
About V&A Leadership Recruiting
Accenture invests billions in its aggressive inorganic growth strategy to ensure we remain world-class and cutting edge. In FY21 alone we invested $4.2B in 46 strategic acquisitions. We have scaled in high growth areas of the market, acquired critical skills and capabilities, deepened our industry and functional expertise and driven continued innovation. We ensure Accenture is able to effectively integrate these Leaders to unleash rapid returns and drive company revenues of over $50b p.a.
Our expert V&A MD recruiting team is lean and mean! We are diverse, collaborative and globally dispersed. Our key focus is to support each other – you succeed when your team succeeds.
V&A MD Recruitment partners closely with HR and multiple workstreams across the broader V&A COE to deliver results and support Accenture’s bold acquisition growth strategy. The V&A function sits within our Global Recruiting COE and this role reports directly to the V&A Global Lead of MD Recruitment. As such you will have significant impact on our business and inorganic expansion. You will thrive by developing deep and strategic partnerships within our global MD Recruiting Team, from Operations to Transformation teams, and broader networks across our business and Talent.
We manage all confidential Leadership joiners through acquisitions, across every Market and Service area. You will interact with senior levels of our organization as a functional global Interlock and process expert. Through our team’s work, we will continue to evolve and ensure that V&A Recruitment positively impacts our business growth and competitive advantage.
- Help drive process transformation, efficiency, and the global roadmap of V&A MD recruiting. Help us build out the sustainability of the function.
- European operator with a global mindset. Work across ecosystems to build networks and coordinate with global and local HR teams, Legal, BA/HRSS and other key workstreams.
- Refine and evolve best practices in step with Accenture’s substantial inorganic growth strategy, striving for operational excellence while maintaining compliance and policy requirements.
- Manage European MD V&A hires and deal execution. This includes the highly sensitive approval process with top echelon of Accenture leadership, and coordinating background checks.
- Provide consultative support as the V&A European Interlock and trusted advisor. Display an ability to multi-task and juggle priorities, while also keeping a keen eye for details.
- Partner closely with the wider MD Recruitment, European V&A HR, and Global Operations teams to improve the candidate experience.
- Be a thought leader for Accenture TA both internally and externally. Challenge the status quo and leverage and share external and global best practices and thinking.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Experience leading programs and executing. Confidence with project management and transformation.
- Strategic thinking that can stay positive and drive through ambiguity.
- Drive and resilience to achieve results.
- Comfort operating across a matrixed space.
- True partnership mentality.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to build trust, adapt style and create solid relationships.
- A curious mind and global mentality; happy to operate across different geographies and cultures.
- Ability to use data to draw insights. Equally comfortable with big-picture strategy and detailed delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years complex program management in a diverse environment
- French language speaking skills
- Experience operating across many different geographies and cultures
- Proven track record of driving through ambiguity at a large company to execute and drive transformation
- 0% Travel
- Global role requiring flexibility in standard working hours
What we believe:
- Like our leaders we are committed to building a better, stronger and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
- Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.