Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
The Business Strategy Practice in the Capability Network supports Accenture Strategy teams in their go-to-market, sales, and delivery activities. Our focus capabilities include Growth Strategy and Market Entry Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Operating Model and Zero-Based mindset transformations, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Digital Strategy.
We work directly with our clients to solve their unique needs. We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global, and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
- Work with our practice leaders and clients in driving launch effectiveness, and commercial excellence
- Provide market and business intelligence to customers and practice leaders through rigorous data analysis and modeling, applying the advanced research methods
- Develop and assess strategic options based on conclusions from your analysis
- Develop effective client solutions through leveraging various digital tools
- Deliver best-in-class, engaging fact-based presentations with clear rationale & size of the prize for all recommendations
- Continuously grow yourself and help grow the Growth, Pricing, and Corporate Strategy team: participate in the training, actively share your knowledge, manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility. Conceptualize, design, and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of the Capability Network
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business, Marketing, International Relations, Engineering, or similar
- Up to 3 years of experience working in business consulting and/or in Commercial Strategy, Marketing, and Sales Strategies areas in an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem structuring capabilities
- Fluent in business English (written or spoken), additional language capabilities are a major advantage: preferable German, Spanish, French
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (with a focus on excel and PPT)
- Excellent Communication Skills, strong team-oriented mindset and team spirit
- Permanent Employment contract
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw, or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our clients, willingness, and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional skills, knowledge and experience gained on a large-scale international project
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind professional experience with a broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more.
- Private medical care
- Financing of training and courses
- Life insurance
- Flexible work environment (remote/hybrid)
- Employee recommendation program
- Assistance in obtaining work permit/visas
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Data Privacy Consent:
When applying please enclose the below statements in your application (CV):
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.