The Global People Analytics (GPA) team is made up of over 300 analytics, reporting, solution architecture, product owner, development, data science, and change management/training professionals around the world whose mission is to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and
insights to enable data-led decision making. We offer a variety of vibrant and challenging career paths within our team, each with a different set of skills and area of focus:l Advisory & Insights
- Solutions & Innovation
- Product Management
- Business Architecture
- Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Learning & Capability Development
- Thought Leadership & Offering Development
- Programs & Operations
About this Role:
Our Advisory & Insights people are the face of GPA to our external stakeholders and customers, providing strategic decision support to the stakeholders in their assigned area(s). They also work across the ecosystem to strategically influence our products, services, and offerings based on customer feedback. This role will work directly with HR and Business leaders in the Europe Market and will report to the Advisory & Insights Lead—Europe Market.
- Serves as the face of the team, advising our senior stakeholders in addressing the most complex analytic needs and challenges in the talent/HR space.
- Effectively designs and delivers service offerings that address the nuanced and complex needs of our business.
- Applies analytics to predict KPIs and shares insights in a forward looking and proactive manner to improve business decisions
- Communicates priorities and needs to others on the team to influence and drive the vision and roadmap of our products.
- Advocates for the modern/digital HR agenda with a focus on driving analytic and reporting capabilities, solutions, products, offerings, and services.
- Ensures consistent management of KPIs
- Shares knowledge across the team, securing consistent use of best-in-class solutions
Experience and Education:
- Experience consulting and advising senior/executive level stakeholders, preferably in an analytically focused area (Sales, Finance, HR, etc).
- Demonstrated and progressive experience in HR with a focus on analytics and reporting—or—in a data and analytics role with exposure to internal and business leaders.
- Experience developing and leading cross-functional/matrixed teams to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Experience with driving change and adoption of new ways of working and innovative solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a large volume of highly complex work.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and analytic tools and methodologies in a relevant area.
- Skilled in effectively negotiating priorities and translating requirements into meaningful work plans
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.