Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at: accenture.com
Accenture across the world and in Poland
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. In Poland Accenture has offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław and Katowice. They employ more than 8,600 staff. To learn more visit our website: accenture.com
The goal of the Global Intakes team is to support testing, validating and stabilizing new payments processes and help prepare them for handover to Stable Ops teams. Our aim is to enable and support successful launch for new products and tools, as well as shield Stable Ops from disruption while new processes are being launched. Once stabilization is achieved, we work alongside partner teams to transition the processes to Stable Ops.
What will you do?
- Assist in testing of finance & accounting processes and products.
- Perform UAT and prod testing, file bugs to report issues and track resolution.
- Contribute to product/process launch readiness.
- Provide analysis and feedback on the assigned processes.
- Participate in process and product training.
- Contribute to risk assessment relating to assigned processes.
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations.
- Contribute to regular client and internal meetings.
What do we expect?
- Availability to work between 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM.
- Written and spoken fluency in English (C1 level).
- Experience up to 1 year in the BPO Industry, Back Office Operations Training, Project Management or equivalent is a plus.
- Prior experience with process writing in an operation environment would be an asset.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Solution Orientation
- Building Strong relationships.
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Junior Data Reviewer with English and Slovak
Business Process Delivery
Order Management Associate with English ( part time)
Business Process Delivery
Posted 3 days ago
Junior AP Accountant with English
Business Process Delivery
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.