The Ventures & Acquisitions HR Graduate Academy is an incredible 1 year program helping you to explore Ventures & Acquisitions domain with focus on HR activities. This programme will see you experiencing the many different aspects of HR, being involved in the daily operations of the Due Diligence and Integration Phase of an end to end acquisition lifecycle (analysis of data, documentation of findings/ solution, summary presentations, workplan/ activity trackers, employee communications, talent integration and change management activities).
As a valued team member, you will:
- Experience a flexible work opportunity within an international environment and multinational team
- Build core foundational HR skills
- Grow your people knowledge and experience of different V&A and HR functions
- Receive coaching and detailed feedback to help grow your career
- Be a part of a global network of HR graduatesFollowing completion of the programme, you will be invited to apply for a role in Accenture from vacancies listed on our career marketplace where you will have the chance to continue your journey here at Accenture.
- You will work virtually from home, travel requirements may be limited due to the current climate
We expect from you:
- Current student status in their final year of university or fresh graduates with strong interest in HR and experience in the following skills:
- Foreign language skills (fluency in English and preferably other language(s) – German, French, Spanish, etc.). Additional languages are an advantage and should not limit candidates from applying
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytics/Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible to start and commit engagement through a fixed term contract (1 Year) with starting date in May/ June 2022
- Enthusiast and eager to learn
- Flexible Home Office arrangements or Office in Warsaw City Center (currently preferred home office due to C-19)
- Amazing global and local teams
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, sport packages, AMEX.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.