Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Operations & Process Transformation (CN) is a sub-capability in Capability Network Supply Chain and Operations Practice, which takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to addressing organizational challenges in the areas of:
• Execution Excellence
• Complexity Management
• Strategic Cost Reduction
• Building the internal capability required to continuously improve operational performance and grow through innovation
What will you do?
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Logistics, Supply Chain and IT transformation related projects.
- Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on Supply Chain functionality & new features to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes around various systems such as SAP S/4HANA and other software solutions
- Lead/support implementation engagements using a deep functional knowledge of Supply Chain capabilities.
- Support internal capability development through robust training sessions (design curriculum/deliver sessions) for the practice
- Develop and expand Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Supply Chain functional capabilities and best practices
- Work on the intersection of business and the technology focusing on digital core supply chain modules
Who and what we are looking for?
- Higher education. Post graduate or MBA will be an asset
- Practical knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Manufacturing, Transportation & Warehousing processes
- Experience within SAP ECC and/or S4HANA functionalities: SCM, MM, SD, WM/EWM, PP, SD, LE, FI-CO, FSCM, BI
- SAP consulting experience and managing work-streams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies will be an asset
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels.
- Self-paced, determined, able to deliver on own scope of responsibility as well as value contributor and team player
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to client audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions
- Very good English communication skills (written & spoken), additional language will be an asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Lodz or Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Attractive benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.