Currently, we are looking for Life Sciences Research Associate Manager to join our Accenture Research team, which is a part of Accenture’s Strategy Office and combines 250 researchers and analysts. Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic value modeling, analytics, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners.
The Life Science Associate Manager will be expected to develop research, manage writing and thought leadership elements across three pillars:
- Research assets for client work,
- Marketplace knowledge, Data IP, & futures,
- Thought capital and industry points of view
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing market analysis and in-depth reviewing of trends
- Working directly with senior LS leaders on affecting the overall business strategy and market positioning
- Developing, designing and managing innovative research
- Publishing regularly through Accenture’s publication channels and other channels such as business reviews
- Presenting work and discussing issues with clients
- Supporting shaping of and executes complex research programs with global scope
- Partnering with leadership-level stakeholders in business (MDs, SMs etc.).
- Coaching and mentoring junior researchers on projects
We expect from you to have:
- Work experience as an Associate manager or similar
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Business research experience, preferably in a consulting environment, market research firm, think tank, financial institution, or other third party research organization or demonstrated equivalent skill
- Proven knowledge of Life Science market dynamics, industry corporate & financial approaches, global health economics, and data sets in this segment are required
- Ability to analyze trends, insights and analytics impacting changes in patient, healthcare players and government are required
- Previous research-based and marketplace reporting, data journalism, product management or strategic planning experience as a plus
- Previous industry publication authorship, management, channel development is a plus
- Passion for and expertise in the Life Science industry
- Proven ability to manage research projects
- Strong communications skills
- Writing skills
We are also looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
- Track record in research with broad experience in applying the main research techniques
- Subject matter expertise across the LS sector with a focus on the major pharmaceutical companies and the growing biotech/medtech sectors
- An understanding of the role of data, digital and technology in disrupting the LS sector
- Experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high level executives
What we can offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.