Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at: accenture.com
Accenture across the world and in Poland
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. In Poland Accenture has offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław and Katowice. They employ more than 8,600 staff. To learn more visit our website: accenture.com
The PGA Change Management Analyst is an integral part of the Process Governance and Advisory team and partners with the other teams for the creation, development and maintenance of operations processes.
This role is focused on documenting new operational processes, working tools or triggers to the highest quality, assessing opportunities to streamline processes and providing process feedback to the client management team. You will be a process expert who will have responsibility for building the end to end process and will be an expert in the tools and systems used to execute the processes and provide invaluable process feedback to ensure ongoing delivery of quality to our users or compliance within regulations. The Change Management Analyst will provide expertise and support in various activities related to the change management process in the respective tower. Her /His responsibilities will include project management-related tasks such as Planning, Organizing, Leading, Controlling
This job description is intended to outline the key areas of responsibility related to this role. The duties outlined are not exhaustive and may change from time to time or be extended.
What you will do:
- Act as team leader back up when required.
- Create and develop operational processes
- Assume a lead role in documenting and testing of new operational processes desktop procedures, process flows, systems flows to client standards .
- Draft training plans along with Training Specialists
- Devise interactive training documentation and training quality scoring frameworks.
- Gather Present recommendations for process improvements to ensure long term stability and scalability of process
- Partner with SMEs to agree on success measures and service level requirements for vendor team to adhere to.
- Act as the main communication conduit with onsite managers and vendor management partners.
- Review and critically analyze Change Requests for gaps, risk, efficiency and flagging areas of concern to the Global Manager complete with recommendations and course of action.
- Formulate a response plan action plan regarding process gaps metric gaps and liaise with internal external teams.
- Attend regular client meetings to assess stability of tools and systems.
- Identify gaps, opportunities and operational risk Identify training and assessment requirements engage with Learning and Development to ensure all employees are fully trained and compliant
- Work with quality teams to ensure a clear quality framework exists for all processes
- Play a key part in driving document standardization
- Partner with the client and global teams, to provide input to future program and process design
- Work with communication, training, HR and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- Make a decisive contribution to improving operations customer satisfaction ratings by using customer feedback to direct business improvement initiatives
- Liaise with internal and external customers and support departments on quality problems and issues.
- Ad hoc reporting, queries, projects.
What we expect:
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Impact and Influence
- 1-2 years of experience in OTC, Accounts Payable, Financial Services, or Banking desired.
- Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written
- Degree in a relevant field nice to have
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- Experience in using Payment and Banking Tools is a plus.
- Subject Matter Expertise desired.
- Project management skills and background is a plus.
- Demonstrated strength in project management fundamentals, client negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, SQL, Analytics a plus
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.