The HR V&A (Ventures & Acquisition) Talent Integration - VATI team supports in
delivering change management activities for integrating employees joining Accenture via an acquisition. The goal of the VATI team is to ensure a good employee experience by planning a smooth transition journey.
The VATI Senior Manager possesses the technical and professional skills to lead a local country or global deal/s. These may include managing a team of VATI team members to ensure on-time/ onbudget project delivery, managing multiple stakeholders/MDs or challenging leadership, high headcount, challenging cultural integration, multiple or phased go-lives and coming up with innovative solution for employee transition to Accenture.
The VATI Senior Manager is expected to lead several deals across different phases by managing team member/s and able to work across diverse organizational and functional areas (i.e., V&A workstreams) in the assigned Market. Hence, this individual will be exposed to a global/ regional team with exposure in a cross-cultural working environment.
The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
- Understand the HR V&A end-to-end acquisition processResource Management to include hiring, staffing, team optimization and augmenting strategiesIntegration of new joiners by partnering with their respective people leads/ manager.
- Work collaboratively within the HR V&A team to implement the global capability development strategy ensuring local relevancy and on the ground teamsupport.
- Develop the VATI community focusing on team morale, knowledge sharing, learningetc.
- Represent and advocate HR V&A in leadership forums across global functional areas.
- Deliver V&A deals by working as the ‘VATI Lead’ or ‘VAT coach’ to deliver talent integration activities on a deal. The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive);
- Assess/Diagnose Culture and Leadership fitment of acquired company to Accenture, during the duediligence phase of the acquisition
- Develop Talent integration strategy & plan to enhance employee experience through Stakeholder Management, Communications and Trainings (and any other related change interventions).
- Utilize design thinking/ co-creation approaches (such as focus group discussions/ workshops etc.)
- Work closely with leaders and key personnel to develop an employee transition roadmap.
- Manage culture integration of acquired employees into Accenture by understanding target company and Accenture culture similarities & differences.
- Deliver high-quality and creative messaging for leadership meetings and other communication channels (e.g. townhalls, FAQs, Newsletters etc.) to ensure changes/ milestones are clearly & transparently shared with acquired group.
- Undertake Employee Impact Assessment (for acquired employees) to understand key messages for planning engagement, communications and training activities.
- Plan and implement the onboarding/ orientation activities of acquired
- Develop and deploy relevant feedback mechanisms e.g. surveys, focus group discussions etc. and plan for corrective action.
- Ensure leadership alignment (between Accenture and Acquired leader) and take leadership pulse (esp. of acquired leader/s) for any corrective action planning.
- Collaborate with teams to obtain required information for preparing, reviewing and finalizing the required deliverables. These team members include:Acquired company leaders and employees.Accenture leadership.Internal HR team members include HRBPs, Recruitment, Learning & Development etc.Leaders and team members from CDTS team.Other V&A workstreams leads such as IT/IS, Workplace, Mobility, Finance, Payroll etc.
- Complete tasks on time and error-free striving for the best support possible.
- Build credibility and relationships with HR VATI team members and other key
- Maintain organization of time and deliverables.
- At least 9+ years of relevant experience in managing projects and related change management activities
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Experience developing and implementing change management strategies
- Experience working effectively as part of a global remote teams
- A desire to improve the employee integration and transition experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
- Ability to work in a virtual work environment
- Human Resources experience
- Understanding of HR business
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Microsoft Teams site creation/maintenance knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Flexibility, versatility, a strong work ethic, comfort dealing with uncertainty, strong client focus
- Exhibit a strong executive presence, gain senior leadership confidence as a trusted advisor and influence key business decisions
- Demonstrate a positive and practical attitude in responding to uncertainty
- Ability to work with and influence team members, senior client leadership and 3rd party service providers towards desired outcomes
- Leverage the strengths of the team to maneuver through changeSet team expectations and work schedules balancing personal boundaries, geographic constraints and deal commitments
- Build lasting trusted relationships, inside and outside HR and V&A
- Identify and quantify issues/risks and mitigation steps,
- Develop appropriate approaches to address issues, and drive solutions with senior leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.