Accenture Research as a global, award-winning team (300+ researchers and analysts), uncovers trends and shape data-driven insights through leadership and research for Accenture and its clients. Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic value modeling, analytics, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners.
We work in two primary areas:
- Developing thought leadership and understanding trends: Accenture creates original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Most of our projects are published and quoted in the media and you are expected to have a voice and an opinion on the industry both inside and beyond Accenture. Research into industry trends informs publications and the direction of our business.
- Client-focused research: you will work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research on clients’ business challenges and opportunities, support proposals, engagements and day to day discussions with clients on their business and industry.
This role is in our global Accenture Operations Research team, which applies intelligence, innovation and deep industry experience, together with New IT and new skills to drive business value and growth. As a Research Specialist, the candidate will be helping to deliver research and thought leadership projects for our internal and external clients around the world, with a specific focus on supporting Accenture Operations’ growth and strategy agenda.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting operations research program, by initiating, scoping and delivering independent research projects with a strong focus on business process services, in consultation with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Contributing to building effective relationships with internal business sponsors and their teams (Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.).
- Representing Accenture Research in client-facing situations, for instance in workshops and live presentations.
- Contributing to the development of research assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market.
- Performing complex research across business process services topics and bring new ideas for delivering research findings. This includes in-depth research on geographic and/or horizontal segment trends, competitors, industry market trends and issues, and relevant BPS topics utilizing available sources.
- Working closely with other research colleagues to remain vigilant regarding BPS-related opportunities within their sectors and countries.
- Actively contributing to Accenture, both locally and globally
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
- Knowledge of the business process services trends, competitive landscape and emerging technologies supporting enterprise operations
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in a strategy/consulting environment, BPS/IT analyst firm, equity brokerage, start-up, BPS/BPO provider, IT services firm, or demonstrated equivalent skill.
- Working experience collaborating in a team of research professionals or professional services company
- Comfort working with senior executives to shape research-driven strategies, thought leadership, assets/tools
- Experience of writing studies, thought leadership and presentations for delivery to internal and external audience is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Good written and oral communications skills, including the ability to understand and define clearly the research requirements and expectations of the customer
- Ability to quickly grasp complex and unfamiliar subjects
- Understanding of business and economics issues at large.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Enthusiasm to work effectively in global, multi-cultural, multi-time zone team.
- Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress.
- Experience of forecasting or statistical analysis would be of significant benefit
- Ability to work with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau will be plus
- Fluent Polish and English
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.