Accenture across the world and in Poland
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. In Poland Accenture has offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław and Katowice. They employ more than 8,600 staff. To learn more visit our website: accenture.com
What will you do:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Act as main point of contact for all candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Ensures the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire
- Monitors Service Level Agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate
- Uses Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Works with other recruiters and operations management to understand short and long term talent objectives
What we expect:
Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience, including recruiting experience profiles.
Relationship management skills
Workday system experience nice to have
Nice to have: team coordination experience
What can we offer:
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.