Cybersecurity Change Management Consultant – Talent & Organization
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Meet the Talent & Organization Team
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the Capability Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Change Management, HR Transformation and Learning Strategy. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Cybersecurity Change Management Consultant in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
- Discovering cybersecurity challenges faced by the stakeholders and assessing the current maturity level of the organization and its people, and defining a behavior change and learning roadmap to support the cybersecurity objectives
- Conducting a Change Impact Assessment and developing mitigation plans
- Co-creating solutions, conducting user workshops, and running stakeholder awareness meetings
- Working with the client to drive security agenda, culture & behavior change, learning programs and change adoption interventions
- Leveraging social and digital technologies in change management and communications to ensure uptake for seemingly boring topics of cybersecurity
- Assisting clients in developing their change capability for cybersecurity and enabling them to manage human vulnerability independently
- Designing and implementing strategies for sustained secure behavior shift and organizational culture transformation
- Ensuring smooth transition to new ways of working through effective change interventions for security initiatives and/ or other type of initiatives like ERP Implementation, M&A etc.
- Running Change Measurement activities like Security Awareness and Learning Effectiveness, Change Readiness, Behavior Assessments, and change adoption dashboards
- Working with the Security SMEs, Technology and Functional teams for enterprise-wide security transformation programs
- Working across dynamic and global teams where English is the common language
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Innovating and contributing to thought leadership in Cyber Security
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as team engagement, capability development etc.
- Supporting end-to-end solutioning and proposal development
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- MBA/Master’s degree
- 4 to 8 years of experience in change management-related programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, change and communications planning, organization design, digital communication and engagement, training support and business readiness)
- Experience of working on end to end change programs for behavior change, culture change, change adoption in the cybersecurity space is expected
- Experience of working on Cyber Security Strategy, Assessment, Governance, System Implementation, Operations will be a bonus
- Ability to articulate the business value of recommendations, plans and strategies
- Ability to interpret data, work with analytic models and advanced technologies and digital tools emerging in cybersecurity space (e.g. cloud, digital identities, behavior change packages, immersive learning)
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Foreign language capabilities will be an added advantage
- Organizational Effectiveness methods and / or certifications, e.g., Design Thinking, PROSCI, PHR, etc.
- Cybersecurity trainings and / or certifications, e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong interest & knowledge in cybersecurity, emerging technologies, and related topics
- Strong interest in human behavioral science, organizational psychology, next-generation communications and learning methods
- Strong interest in contributing to innovation and thought leadership in security behavior change and culture transformations
- Determined - appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy & a continuous learner
- Strong communicator - fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites (varies by project, but travel requirements can go up to 80% onsite travel in Malaysia or abroad)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
OTC Process design lead
Posted 3 days ago
CFO & Enterprise Value – DRC - ESG Consultant or Manager (CN)
Posted 5 days ago
Customer Sales & Services Consultant (CN)
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.