Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
As a Corporate Real Estate Analyst in the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions practice, you’ll use your skills and training in business, finance, corporate real estate and workplace management to partner with multidisciplinary teams of Real Estate, Workforce, Finance and Technology consultants developing future-focused, agile strategies to help organizations thrive in today’s world of constant transformation. You will work on transformative client engagements that identify, design, and implement solutions and strategies to optimize the management of space, real estate, workplace strategy, and facilities services based on future business goals. You will broaden your skills and areas of expertise with the vast knowledge and learning opportunities within Accenture.
A typical day might include:
- Working with global clients on strategic initiatives in real estate and facilities management, workplace, business services, organizational development, and finance transformation
- In collaboration with inter-disciplinary teams in Finance, Operations, Strategy, and Technology, applying your analytical skills, expertise, creativity, and imagination to help deliver innovative business transformation solutions for our clients
- Growing your skills and building experience in multiple areas of corporate real estate management though hands-on project experience and world-class training and professional development opportunities
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Minimum bachelor's degree or certication in Business / Finance / Real Estate
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, customer service driven and detail oriented. Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French, Spanish or other European language would be a strong asset
- Familiarity with one or more corporate real estate and facilities management functions, including portfolio management, transaction management, lease administration, capital projects management, facilities maintenance, workplace solutions, and sustainability
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to self-perform in terms of prioritizing multiple tasks and managing time effectively, and the ability to function in a virtual global team environment and contribute to the timely delivery of multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to clearly document and communicate findings.
- Working knowledge of data analytics concepts, issues, practices, and methodologies and experience developing client deliverables using multiple MS Office-based applications
Headquarter: Warsaw, Wroclaw or Cracow as primary place of work/home office
Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Real Estate Finance Consultant (CN)
Posted 2 days ago
Real Estate Portfolio Consultant (CN)
Posted 3 days ago
Technology Strategy Consultant – Scrum Master / Agile Coach (CN)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.