Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- · To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the capital projects industry to deliver business value
- · To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
- · Lead design workshops, virtual walkthroughs and develop proof of concepts as required by the client teams
- · Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 6+ resources
- · Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- FEED, Engineering, Planning and Execution, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
- · Digital strategy and enablement across enterprise project functions (ex: Automation, IoT) and understanding of platforms like Hexagon, AVEVA
- Suites, Intergraph etc. would be desirable
- MIS and Reporting: Ability to drive & generate meaningful reports and apply analytical tools to carve out insights through reports, periodic reviews and meetings from top floor to shop floor (Ex: Engineering Analysis, Throughput, Contractor Performance, Project Performance Analysis, Milestone Analysis etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Engineering Degree
- 5-10 years of experience in Project Design & Engineering for Capital Projects with strong understanding of managed services in Capital Build.
- Experience in delivering large-scale capital projects across Industry groups & geographies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in direct client facing role in Management Consulting firm having significant exposure on Design & Engineering Management
- expertise across one or more of following areas :
- Enabling Engineering solutions through Automation using digital technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.) and Virtual Agent
- o Implement digital tools and digital strategies for the clients
- o Use of big data analytics to analyze and provide analytical data solutions
- o Knowledge of IoT and related technologies to drive client discussions for digital enablement
- o Knowledge of End to End Engineering Process & Workflows
- o Knowledge of Advanced Work Packages, Digital Twin & Thread, Project Lifecycle Management
- · Experience in emerging Digital engineering areas such as Generative redesign, Digital Twin, PLM etc.
- · Hands on experience & profound knowledge of working on Engineering Applications i.e. EDMS, Digital Twin, 3D Modelling etc. on Hexagon, AVEVA, Dassault etc. are must
- · Experience in Solutioning & Implementation of at least 2 Products across various Industries & geographies
- · Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlickView etc. is an added advantage
- · Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint is mandatory. Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros experience will be preferred.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) else in Design & Engineering Product Function is desirable
Headquarter: Warsaw, Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR Strategy & Transformations Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
High Tech Consultant – Project Management with Data Analysis (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Analyst / Consultant for Insurance (CN)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.