We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Systems Analyst
ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
YOUR ROLE: Manufacturing Systems Analyst
- Under supervision: developing, documenting, testing and implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Being responsible to Edit/Author/Develop/Configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Being responsible for the documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
- Working closely with business management and users to define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Documenting and analyzing the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Gathering user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Maintaining client relationships
- Master’s degree in Science or Engineering
- Experience in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Experience with PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
- Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines
- Working knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies
- Understanding of Life Sciences validation processes
- Advanced English language skills
- Advanced German language skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.