Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based within prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement changes to integrate strategy, technology, and people, enabling model & process improvements, creating value for global clients.
Junior HR Training Specialist is responsible for providing training support to enhance the competencies of individual employees. In this role you will support Capability Network employees and report to Capability Network Learning & Development Lead. You will be responsible for identifying and developing existing learning assets, creating viable solutions. You will collaborate with appropriate groups on implementation and conduction of L&D programs.
What you will do:
- Coordinate virtual and in-person training programs from training curriculum
- Participate in designing learning solutions
- Manage training calendar
- Support onboarding process
- Take care of training administration
- Analysis of training data and produce reports and presentations
- Administrate Learning Management System (LMS) platform
What we expect from you:
- Very Good knowledge of English
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Completed studies in the field of HR, Economics, Administration or similar
- Any kind of project management experience gained at university, during internships etc.
- Efficient & self-motivated while working in virtual environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being proactive, collaborative, and strong communicator
- Intention to build your career within learning space and intention to stay with the company for longer
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- Dynamic, truly international working environment
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance
- Fixed long term employment contract via agency to start with, with intention from our side to extend it
- Social benefits package (multisport, medical care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.