Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As the RVS Analyst you are responsible for supporting the Relationship Managers, representing the Payments Platform Partnerships team, and providing a range of services to the Client, Accenture, and external vendors. The Analyst’s role is to ensure that service is delivered to the client in line with contractual terms, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), and in accordance with documented procedures. The Analyst is the “go to” person for XFN teams, with a high level of expertise, and expected to work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations. As the Analyst you are sometimes expected to coordinate, lead the activities/tasks and projects on a day to day basis, in keeping with the Team Lead and Process Manager direction. The RVS Analyst is expected to be innovative, creative, proactive, self-starter, independent, and should be able to work under minimal or no supervision. Due to the nature of the role the Analyst may be exposed to information of a sensitive nature and therefore is expected to respect the duty of confidentiality at all times. The RVS Analyst is responsible to review internal existing global RVS processes. Thus, the Analyst will provide expertise and support in various activities related to the change management process and ensuring that procedures are maintained. The role will partner with the Google Process Manager (GPM), leads and SMEs, change management and other stakeholders depending on the needs and nature of requests.
This job description is intended to outline the key areas of responsibility related to this role. The duties outlined are not exhaustive and may change from time to time or be extended.
What you will do:
Request For Information (RFI/market research)
Contracting, onboarding and ongoing vendors management,
Creating Payment Accounts
Attending webinars and gathering industry research
Assisting in resolving client and customer issues - attending meetings and calls with internal and external departments to discuss and review query status and provide insights
Performing data analytics
Initial risk analysis of external partners
Supporting RMs in ad-hoc requests
Reporting and KPI delivery
Working closely with colleagues across teams (Finance, Tech, Eng)
Preparing data and reports as per SLAs agreed with the client and maintaining work statistics
Performing controls on multiple/ different reports to ensure accuracy and reasonableness and raise queries with Financial Institutions and internal teams to drive issue resolution
Establish and maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally with our client
Seek improvement opportunities within the process; identifying and assisting in addressing any gaps in the process documentation & procedures
What we expect:
- Degree qualified in Business/Finance related area
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
- Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written
- Customer service/Tax experience would be an additional benefit
Personal Attributes required:
- Good communication skills
- Strong drive for results and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to deal with and react effectively to demanding SLA-driven environment without compromising quality or efficiency
- Proven high level of analytical ability with an innovative approach to problem solving and a creative mind-set towards the use of
- Professional and confidential demeanor to ensure that data is handled sensitively and confidentially
- Strong attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Process Documentation Writing Junior Specialist
Business Process Delivery
Junior Data Reviewer with English and Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Business Process Delivery
Claims analyst with English
Business Process Delivery
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.